Google search

Friday, December 18, 2009

If u Forgot ur yaho id password ..just Reset its easy

. Friday, December 18, 2009

RESET PASSWORD..
First Open up yahoo web page
www.yahoo.com.
Click on "Sign In".
Click "I can't access my account." Just below the Sign In button.
Choose "I forgot my password."
Type in your User ID and enter the code provided.
Enter your alternate email.
Open your alternate email account and find the Message from Yahoo that says "How To Reset Your Yahoo! Password"
Click on the "Reset My Password" link.
Type in your new password. Remember that a strong password will contain letters, numbers, and symbols.
Click continue or next. Then, success! You are now ready to enjoy your Yahoo account.

Or Click here
https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot?done=&src=&partner=&intl=us

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
YahooNext powered by Blogger.com | o-om.com